The Forest Products Research Programme (FPRP) has a national mandate to undertake forestry research in harvesting, handling, processing and value addition of both wood and non-wood forest products. The Programme develops forestry technologies on:
| * Developed and promoted technologies for Efficient TimberSawingOn -Farm
* Developed technologies for Utilizing WasteTimberThroughLamination
* Developed technologies for Making BambooBeams For Construction Through Lamination
| * Developed technologies for Efficient CharcoalProduction
* Developed technologies on BriquettingUsingDifferentBinders
| * Developed products from various IndigenousFruits
* Promoted eEfficient Harvesting and Handling of GumsAndResins
| * Disseminated various technologies and information on forest products through open and field days, agricultural shows, conferences and workshops, print and electronic media.
* Trained stakeholders on use of bamboo, making various products from aloe and IndigenousFruitTrees, and efficient and safe use of ChainSawOn -Farm.
|jpg||pic23.jpg||r1||manage||22.8 K||02 Aug 2016 - 08:55||UnknownUser|
|jpg||pic33.jpg||r1||manage||15.3 K||02 Aug 2016 - 08:55||UnknownUser|
|jpg||pic43.jpg||r1||manage||21.4 K||02 Aug 2016 - 08:56||UnknownUser|
|jpg||pic53.jpg||r1||manage||23.0 K||02 Aug 2016 - 08:56||UnknownUser|